2.24.2009

I hate calling them Maxi’s…

Whenever I hear someone refer to a long dress as a “maxi” dress it conjures images that I don’t want to associate with such pretty, practical dresses. You know what I’m talking about and hopefully what your brain is now drawing your attention to will keep you from repeating the dreaded phrase to anyone else.

Below, I have compiled some of our favorite long styles we have in stock now…

IMG_5947Juicy Couture Ruffled Edge Long Dress – $348.00

Extra Small, Small, Medium available

IMG_5954

IMG_5957

The back makes this dress!

Ella Moss Elsa Cami Long Dress - $200.00

Extra Small, Small, Medium available

IMG_5966

This is that same patterned silk voile from the Coco dress by YFB only in a long, yellow style. This dress is GORGEOUS! The silk drapes so beautifully. I love the yellow detail on it, too.

IMG_5962

YFB Susanna Dress in Yellow - $218.00

Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.