2.24.2009

Tori, Tori, Tori

IMG_5931Young, Fabulous & Broke…the story of my life! I am in love with this dress, and judging from the reaction to it, everyone else does too! We only have one Small left!

YFB Silk Voile Coco Dress in Black Print - $170.00

SOLD OUT

Miss Me Hooded Drape Sweater - $82.00

IMG_5988

I love this layered Aryn K top! I’m not usually a blue person, however, I love it in the summer because blues are so pretty and really pop paired back with white denim or pants! I loved the Kenneth Jay Lane Hinged Giraffe Bracelet with this top, too! Actually, I loved him with anything and everything but in case you noticed my use of past tense, the Giraffe is no longer with us. He is living a beautiful, fulfilled life on Kim’s wrist.

IMG_5990

I love that this top is so unusual but can be layered under a jacket for work during the day and then taken off for drinks or dinner later that night! The open back keyhole is gorgeous and just a hint of skin.

Aryn K Silk Button-Up Sleeveless Blouse - $74.00

SOLD OUT

IMG_5975

I am completely in love with off-the-shoulder tops. I’ve loved them since we first got in the Rachel Pally OTS tops over a year and a half ago and my love hasn’t dampened. I’m a child of the 80’s, what can I say? This one is so obviously from Free People and I can’t believe we have any left! Worn off the shoulders or on, this top is a no brainer for Summer! I see it walking down a beach with these cute little linen cargo pants Tori is modeling below.

IMG_5973

I wish I could pull off a photo like this! These pants are sooooo cute! They are a roll-up linen cargo pant from Juicy Couture. I know what some of you are thinking—Juicy Couture…grumble grumble… Honestly, Juicy Couture has been AMAZING lately! Graduating gracefully from their teeny-bopper image to come up with super soft and well-fitting basics as well as “fashion” pieces such as these cute little pants and great maxi dresses! We just got to see the new Fall styles last week at market and they are even better!

IMG_5977

Free People Smocked Embroidered OTS Top - $108.00

Juicy Couture Linen Cargo Roll-Up Pants - $128.00

SOLD OUT

Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.