11.30.2010

Layering with Slip Dresses

My favorite thing about Fall/Winter dressing is the freedom to play around with layers. It’s something that is so integrated into my personal style I don’t even think about it anymore but for some it can be very intimidating.

clip_image001[7]

Slips and Slipdresses are one of the most versatile pieces you can own for cold-weather layering. More often than not, they are my base layer: under a sweater, tucked into jeans, worn over tights or leggings or just paired with several different layers like we did with this Striped Brandy & Melville Slip and Rebecca Beeson L/S Thermal Cowl. (I added a Paula Bianco scarf, Spanx Floral Tights and a leather jacket when I wore it.)

 Rebecca Beeson Cowl Outfit F3

Rebecca Beeson L/S Cowl – SOLD OUT         (still available by special order)

Brandy & Melville Stripe Slip - $34.00 last one

Free People Oversized Cable Beanie - $28.00

Minx Lambskin Crossbody - $165.00

Rebecca Beeson Cowl Outfit b

Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.