1.11.2011

A Shopgirl Review: “The Cargo Craze Continues”

As you all know, the cargo pant dominated the denim market this past season and is not going anywhere anytime soon!  Countless celebs have been spotted wearing the pant in both casual and effortlessly chic manners and we STILL can’t get enough!

Initially, I didn’t expect to be completely OBSESSED with the cargo trend. However, its’ versatile and stylish qualities won me over, whole-heartedly. Not to mention the COMFORT. From that point, I was convinced it was necessary to add the cargo pant to my list of staples. And I’ll tell you why…

Incredibly flattering, the cargo pant accentuates the curves yet slims the silhouette and elongates the legs. They are detailed with pockets that lay flat without creating those unsightly “bulks”. The cut is fabulously flattering and compliments a variety of physiques making it the perfect go-to pant!

Also, The versatility of the pants is amazing! Cargo’s can be dressed up, down and everything in between. Prints and bold hues (my favorite) are not off limits! For a chic and sexy ensemble, pair them with your favorite black silk blouse and show-stopping red suede wedges. Or on a relaxed day, pair them with ballet flats and a comfy off the shoulder jumper. These pants allow styling options galore! What’s not to love?

I’ll admit I am a bit crazed for the cargo. If you own a pair, I’m sure you understand my admiration. Don’t get me wrong; I still love my skinny’s, jeggings, and cords; but these cargos do so much more with so little effort AND the comfort is unbeatable.

It truly has to be experienced to be believed. If you don’t own these cargo’s already, you NEED to get a pair now--and as all cargos are currently 50 PERCENT OFF (YES, even the beloved Jbrand Houlihans!), you definitely wont be disappointed in your purchase!

Check them out here!

-Dev

Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.