6.07.2011

Maxi Dress

Inspired by the challenge of having no wear fancy to wear my new Shelby’s Summer Maxi Dress. We have the shorter version in the store but I special ordered after falling in love with it at market (and can order it for you!) and wanted to figure out how to wear it for work one day this summer. I came up with a few different options and took pics of my faves. I can’t wait to wear this beauty now!

I tried using items only from the store, but I cheated a little (and my Swank closet goes back 6 years now!) but if you have any questions about the items pictured or how to achieve a similar option, send me a message and I can fill you in on the details! Shoot me an email at erin(at)swankboutiqueonline.com and we can chat:)
Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.