6.11.2012

Currently Coveting: Accessories

Budgeting may not be a strength of mine, but collecting a wide array of beautiful clothing and accessories is.  Each month I’ve started a lust list of everything I MUST own and here are my June accessory obsessions thus far!  A few (okay slightly more than a few) of my favorite things currently in-store and online!
instragrAM
From Left:
1. Rebecca Minkoff Mini 5 Zip Clutch – Pink Iris $195
     The color on this 5 zip clutch is absolutely stunning!  It would be a perfect pop of color to any outfit day or night.  I’ve had an obsession with Rebecca Minkoff ever since we started carrying her line and I think this just might be the next bag to add to the collection :).  If you’re not familiar, her bags are well-constructed and made from super soft leather.  Carry the 5 zip as a clutch or over your shoulder, you decide.
     Nicole Richie really outdid herself on her latest House of Harlow 1960 collection.  Instead of the ever fabulous leather stations and sunburst pendants, she added a new metal aspect to her classic silhouettes.  The 26” necklace is 14-Karat gold with a metal etched inside.  For a more modern look sport this pendant with any ensemble.
3. Dara Ettinger Amanda Turquoise Cigar Ring - $106
     I’m not the biggest ring fanatic, but when I fall..I fall hard.  Amanda caught my eye with the unique turquoise spots on the front.  It fits perfectly on my pointer figure and adds an eye-catching element to my usually bare hands.
4. Deepa Gurnani Art Deco Square Headband - $240
     Ever since this beauty was unpacked I’ve had my eyes on it.  Deepa Gurnani, a well-known couture beader, decided to create her own line of hand-beaded headbands from India.  This piece is from her luxe headband line.  These headbands are more intricately beaded, some with nicer beads, all attached to a suede back to ensure that everything is secured nicely.  Everything screams statement when I look at it, pair it with a sundress or a casual t-shirt and jeans.
5. Deepa Gurnani Nail Head Wrap Bracelet - $180
     How major is this bracelet!?  Spiked throughout its entirety with crystals surrounding each, this wrap bracelet would look great on anybody’s wrist.  Add an edge to any arm party or wear it solo.  Deepa is really killin’ it with her first collection of jewelry, I’m sure to love everything that is to come!
     I’ve been needing a good wedge since I wore out my last cognac pair of Dolce Vita wedges.  The Julie is extremely comfortable and easy to walk in.  I sized a half-size up from my normal size and the extra room is perfect!  A Chicago art fest was my first day wearing them and I had no complaints from my feet after 6 or so hours of walking..talk about perfection in a shoe!  Price has just been reduced and they’re selling fast!
     I always have trouble with cuffs because I always want them to fit a certain way.  This HOH cuff has the perfect shape to hug your arm.  The two-tone metal adds an urban feel.  My favorite part is the addition of the Labradorite stone in the middle, piecing every element together.  Like any other House of Harlow piece, this one is sure to be a classic!
**All items above can be ordered over the phone as well!
Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.