6.28.2012

AN INSIDE LOOK - What's In Her Bag


 My carryall du jour is a stunning MAB Mini in a bright coral bubble leather--a gift from my man, so it's even more special! In addition to this color going with EVERYTHING, this MAB Mini seems a tad larger than the standard mini, fitting everything I need on a daily basis and then some. (It'll even fit my iPad!) I've been switching between the original MAB and the Mini for about 4 years now and I still haven't found a bag that fits as much as it does, while still looking so amazing. 


What's inside my bag?
  • Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette - my favorite scent for now
  • Dara Ettinger Amanda Cigar Ring
  • Handcast Frog Cuff - a gift from Nana
  • Rebecca Minkoff Benjamins Wallet - soooo simple and handy
  • Skullcandy Headphones - boo on the boring white ones!
  • my iPhone
  • House of Harlow 1960 Chantal Sunglasses in Coffee Ombre - my newest purchase
  • MAC Eyeliner Pencil in Teddy - I've been wearing it since college and it's still my favorite
  • COCO Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette - the man's favorite scent
  • NARS Blush in Deep Throat - a perfect, non-sparkly peachy pink
  • Burt's Bees Hand Sanitizer Spray - discovered this on a trip to NY and now I can't live without!
  • Ultimate Hair Tie Mini Stockpile
  • Coffee Zone Punch Card - a precious commodity
  • STORM Carousel Watch - so unique and probably one of my favorite accessories, period
  • Moleskine Planner from Calhoun's - I'm literally lost without it
  • Business Cards
  • Old School Pen from BB Dakota
  • Rosebud Menthol Eucalyptus Salve - good for everything
  • Badges from my last market trip - a sign I should probably clean out my bag...


 When it comes to bags, BIGGER is better, in my opinion. I don't even carry that much on a daily basis! Working at the store, I never know when I may need a change of shoes or clothes midday, so I like the option of having them discreetly stowed away just in case. This basic black Tano Modern Dame was one of my first purchases when I started managing Swank a year ago and it still looks brand new! I can't wait to see the new Tano we're getting in at Swank this Fall!


What's inside my bag?
  • My iPhone in a Casemate ID/Card Case - obsessed. I can't keep track of my cards without it
  • Rebecca Minkoff "Be Gilty" Pouch & Ultimate Hair Ties - the only hair ties I can wear!!
  • Micro Umbrella
  • In Love With Your Lips in Chai - prepare for an introduction to my lipgloss obsession...
  • Fresh SUGAR Rose Tinted Lip Gloss - my newest addition
  • Mai Couture Blush Blotting Papers in Sunset Blvd - AMAZING and arriving to Swank shortly!
  • STORM Timeless XL Watch in Gold - I love how flat it is (and how many compliments it gets)
  • Maybelline Baby Lips - my favorite of the moment
  • Rosebud Salve Tube - perennial must-have
  • Rebecca Minkoff Benjamins Wallet in Bright Pink - Erin wants to steal this from me so badly!
  • Marc Jacobs Aviators - classic
  • Moleskine Mini Notebook - it holds my life in its clutches

I waited and waited to buy this bag and ended up snatching it up at Swank's Semi-Annual Sale this past February. I love its super slouchy shape and the fact that it's so simple yet still chic enough to go from class to work to dinner at night, or double as an overnighter! I wish Vanessa Mooney would bring it back in a million colors--they'd ALL be mine.


What's in my bag?
  • House of Harlow 1960 Emily Sunglasses in Panther - these are so unique and vintage feeling
  • Makeup For Ever Foundation - I'll never switch to anything else!
  • Maybelline Falsies Volume Express
  • Rebecca Minkoff Colorblock Zip Wallet - I love pulling this out of my black bag
  • Nippies Coverups - waterproof for swimsuits, but I prefer them to a bra in this heat!
  • Brandy & Melville Rugby Stripe Sweater - you never know when you'll need an extra layer...
  • Keys - notorious for losing my keys, I wear my house key on an Ultimate Hair Tie
  • Beaded Roll On Bracelets from Nepal - I have stacks of these to throw on for a pop of color
  • Dara Ettinger Ann Stackable Rings
  • Pink Thumb Drive - proceeds went to Breast Cancer Research
  • Rosebud Salve Tube - never leave home without it
  • Sharpie Pen - my favorite pen ever!
  • Ultimate Hair Ties - go bright or go home!
  • My glasses
  • Rebecca Minkoff Un Deux Trois Cory Pouch - for stashing whatever & obviously overflowing!
Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.