9.13.2012

Playing at Work


 Working behind the scenes has its perks, even at 11pm! We're slaving away after hours getting everything ready for our design-it-yourself events with Lily Dawson and the debut of her Fall 2012 collection. Taking pics and making sure we get all the details down, I couldn't help taking a break to play for a little while... I'm hoping I get to design my own cuff (or cuffs) before all the fun begins Friday. I'm kind of leaning toward the style of the one above but I definitely can't decide before I can see everything in person and get to play with more than 2 studs!

Come get creative with us during a cocktail party Friday night from 5-8pm and Saturday from 10am-12pm for a mini brunch. Lily will be on hand to help you design your own cuff inspired by her Fall 2012 collection and be making an assortment of custom bracelets in the store as well!
Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.