10.10.2012

Stripes & Suede from Free People & Seychelles


Nothing says Fall more than a pair of boots and a sweater with jeans and we're always suckers for a slouchy rugby stripe sweater at Swank. I'm loving the muted tones and flecks of lurex running through this lightweight v-neck version by Free People, not to mention I'm completely OBSESSED with our new Citizen's of Humanity Racer Skinnies!

 

I literally just had a conversation with a good customer of Swank while she was purchasing them (and I was wearing them) about how they were just PERFECT in every single way! From the lightweight but substantial and still soft-as-can-be denim to the perfectly whiskered and distressed detailing, we just kept going on and on about every little detail we loved. (We'll spare you the full conversation but if you're interested, come find me--I'm usually around the store!)


I don't need to tell you how gorgeous these deep burgundy suede lace-up booties are. Always a favorite, Seychelles nails the ankle boot again with Fever Pitch. The bright, bold color is amazing and goes with nearly everything and the inner ankle zipper makes getting them on and off a cinch.

Free People Lurex Rugby Sweater - $88
Citizens of Humanity Racer Skinny in Slash wash - $229


Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.