11.26.2012

Trends We Love: Racing Stripes

After a few days away from the store celebrating the holiday with family, I came back to a whole new store -- so my natural first instinct was to peruse the new arrivals!  I had been looking into the racing stripe trend, but I couldn't decide which pair I loved the most..until the J Brand Rowan arrived.  The first item my eyes fell to were these and I haven't been able to stop daydreaming about them.  

 
  
The Rowan introduces refreshed fashion with a contrast side tuxedo stripe on J Brand's signature fit.  It is a mid-rise in a black rinse with a skinny fit throughout the length of the leg.  On each side there is a half inch thick stripe of white accompanied by a one inch thick stripe of black.  I can honestly say that these will be my go-to pair of denim for the winter.  Due to the color and the classic colored stripes, this is an easy pair to dress up for a night on the town!

Sizes 24-29 available


Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.