1.14.2013

Travel Must Haves for Your Hair!



After living out of a suitcase for the last two-nearly three weeks, I've discovered that I can pair down my beauty routine and travel fairly lightly with just a few of my favorite tools and products. Here they are:

BigSexyHair Spray & Play Harder Volumizing Firm Hold Hairspray -- the best hairspray I've found for my super thick hair. My curls will stay throughout the day, and my hair never feels crusty.

BigSexyHair Volumizing Dry Shampoo -- I just discovered this during the holidays and was stunned by how well it worked and how natural it looked and felt! I just spray at the roots and flip and do a quick shot with a hair dryer.

Chi Silk Infusion -- I put this on as soon as I have towel dried my hair out of the shower and just on the tips to add shine if I'm rocking dirty hair. I swear it's protected my hair through tons of heat styling!

Ultimate Hair Ties -- I absolutely cannot live without these. They work so much better than any other hair tie I've ever used!

Ceramic Curling Rod -- this one was a cheapy but it's amazing! I could never get a curl to hold so well before and it's never looked as natural as this makes it seem.



Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.