Memorial Day is all about celebrating those who protect and serve our country- we're here to tell you, you can do it in style! While most go for the outrageous (flag shirts, socks, hats, you name it), there are events where you'll need to be a little bit more put together. We've got you covered even if you're only looking to show a little spirit through your ensemble!
It's been a perfect day so far, even with the little showers. Make sure your dude looks the part when he accompanies you to your family barbeque!
1. Ben Sherman Double Cloth Check Shirt - an awesome blue that accentuates any tan. When sleeves are rolled, a fresh polka dot pattern emerges.
2. Suburban Riot Lightning Heart Button down + Slouch Trousers - a perfect combo featuring trousers he'll be pulling out of his closet every week. The printed button down adds a little something to the solid outfit.
3. Ben Sherman Beach Towel Stripe Shirt - a hint of red white and blue that looks awesome with dark denim, linen shorts or chinos.
4. Ben Sherman House Check Button Down + Linen Tailored Shorts - the perfect combo of red, white and blue we ever did see! These lightweight linen shorts are the perfect blue and a summer must have!
1. Olivaceous Textured Dropwaist Dress - bodycon dress in a beautiful royal blue! Pair now is printed or bold colored heels and statement jewelry & in fall as a skirt with a chunky knit on top.
2. Archer Townsend Metallic Maxi Skirt - metallic grey maxi skirt with a thigh high slit. Looks amazing paired with all white or with a fitted red or blue crop top for today!
3. Rails Hunter Button down in Cranberry/Cobalt - the softest plaid shirts you can get your hands on. This updated one for summer looks awesome tucked into high-waisted denim shorts, open with a crop top and your favorite cutoffs or tied around your waist a la 90's grunge.
4. Off The Shoulder Petal Dress - a customer and shopgirl favorite, we only have one left! Looks beautiful worn on or off the shoulder with a great wedge or strappy pump! All eyes will be on you in this red hot little number.
Have a happy and save Memorial Day everyone!!