6.26.2014

Girl's Night Out in Tulle

It's almost Friday and I am in major need of a Girls Night Out!!  
I've been wanting to wear my tulle skirt every day since I bought it but I've wanted a great occasion to debut it.  What better than girls night out?!
To keep all attention on the skirt & to break up the proportions, try pairing a crop top on top..



Balance out the femininity of the 6 layers of tulle, go with something structured or in a tougher material on top.  The Dakota Collective (BB Dakota) Cadence Bralette is thin leather adding a little edge to the tulle.  Leather is a great option or choose a fitted silhouette with really cool cutouts! 



 If you're looking more for a feminine option - add a scalloped edge top, pair with light pastel colors or a bustier with printed flowers a la MinkPink's Queen's Garden Bustier.


Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.