7.09.2014

The Everyday Tulle


Over the years I've learned a huge lesson: don't save special occasion pieces for special occasions.  From my experiences, I've found that if I force myself to wear something I "planned" for a big event it doesn't look as good as it could.  Instead, I pull those pieces out for everyday and reinvent them with new and old purchases.  

The Beautulleful tulle skirts are exactly that piece that you shouldn't store away, but embrace in every day dressing!  Tuck in your favorite vintage tank, rolled sleeved button down, graphic muscle tank with a lacy bandeau underneath...the possibilities are endless!  This skirt is the perfect piece to play dress up in - go ahead and put your own unique spin on it!

Left Look: 

Right Look: 
MinkPink Tacos & Tequila Tank
Rope Statement Necklace
Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.