12.06.2014

Boot Sale: Dolce Vita Myer


This season it's all about the tall boot..whether it be knee high, over the knee or thigh high - everyone needs a perfect go-to pair.  Look no further than the luxuriously soft Myer boot from Dolce Vita in black.  The Myer has a leather front and suede back with braided detailing in between.  The chunky heel makes this boot easy to walk in all day regardless of it's 3.5" height.  There's a tonal zipper down the back with a leather velco piece to hide it from view.  

I actually purchased these the day we got them in after trying them on!  I had been looking for a couple of years for an over the knee boot, but due to my height most were too tall for the bend in my leg.  When these buttery soft leather boots fit perfectly, I knew I needed them!  A friend of mine purchased them later that week and cannot stop telling me how much she loves them!  Trust me, it's a good buy at a very reasonable price :)  Who can resist a sale anyway?
Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.