1.14.2009

Arriving next week!


We have been out of Rosebud's Strawberry Lip Balm for several weeks now and I apologize for those of you who have been needing it in this coldness. We have exciting news, though! Rosebud has premiered a NEW product and Swank Boutique will be one of the first places that you can find it in the country! It is called Mocha Rose and we expect it to be a chocolate take on our favorite lip balm/skin saver/purse staple. I can't see how this could go wrong! I mean, I LOVE chocolate and am completely OBSESSED with Rosebud in practically every incarnation (truth be told I'm not the biggest fan of Strawberry) so I'm shuffling my Rosebud pots to my back-up purses in anticipation of Mocha Rose becoming my new favorite. We'll let you know as soon as it's in!
Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.