10.12.2010

New Spanx Super Higher Power, a Shopgirl Review

superhigherpower

I’ve been swearing by Spanx for several years now and when the Super Higher Power came in I just had to try them! How could they be better than the original Higher Power, I thought?  Needless to say I fell in love.  There is much more control in the stomach area than in the original Higher Power and they improved the leg more than I could have hoped for! No cutting in, no rolling, just a smooth, thin silhouette AND surprisingly enough, these are the most comfortable body shapers I have ever worn! ( I almost fell asleep in them, if that says anything!) I will never wear anything else!

Super Higher Power - $38.00

Available in sizes A-D in Nude and (soon) Black

Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.