9.02.2012

Fluxus's Perfect Nomad Scarf



I was given one of these scarves as a sample and I was instantly obsessed. The super soft lightweight cotton feels incredible against your skin and the impossibly chic style looks amazing no matter how you wrap it, slouching and draping perfectly with minimal effort, while also keeping you warm.

My obsession reached a whole new level when I realized how amazing it was to travel with. It's one of the first things I throw in my bag as soon as I start packing. You can literally leave it wadded in the bottom of your bag and it will still look perfect when you pull it out to wear it and I love them on the plane because it can be a pillow or a blanket (and you get to avoid the creepy airline blankets!)

Hey SwankMen! These scarves aren't just for us girls--
johnny depp hat 1 350x245 Fluxus Nomad Scarfjude law august restaurant 021 810x1200 Fluxus Nomad Scarf
Check out ladies men and style icons Johnny Depp and Jude Law donning this undeniably hip scarf in Charcoal, blending form and function with style. Add it loosely to a jacket and buttondown shirt for a casual-but-dressier look like Johnny or wrap it up tightly and tuck in the ends like Jude for some added warmth as we transition into cold weather.

Bottom line, if you were only going to buy ONE scarf this season, it would be this one.

*Bonus points for being made in the USA too!

Fluxus Nomad Scarf - $48
Currently available in Black, Saffron, Dogwood and Ash Grey
Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.