10.09.2018

Mules Rule


As a self-proclaimed shorty, I've always been partial to a heel.  It could be a stiletto, chunky bootie or  even an over the knee platform boot....anything with a little bit of height has always won me over.    I was extremely hesitant to try the Free People Newport Mules, but...I seriously love these flats! Yes, you read that right. I said FLATS.  I never thought I would be the one to move to the dark side, but I have become partial to these mules that I bought them in every color.  





These classic nubuck flats feature an indigo blue suede with the perfect bit of fringy detail on the interior. Whether you pair them with a pair of cropped pants or denim, or a dress, these soft blue slip-ons are the perfect go-to shoe to literally slip on as you're headed out the door.  



After wearing the fringe mule alllllmost every day...I needed to add another mule to my line up and the leather pair was the perfect choice.  You can never go wrong with a touch of metallic added to your outfit.  The crackle leather gives the mule a downtown vibe especially with the tonal studs adorning the edges.  Depending upon what colors you choose to wear with them, they will pick up tones and look more silver with some things and more on the gold side with others.  Edge up a solid-colored dress with these metallic mules or punch up a monochromatic layered ensemble with a hint of shimmer.






As classic as a leather jacket, you can never go wrong with a simple black flat, especially when she comes with the slightly-edgy stud detail. Slip these on with those otherwise "too black" outfit (insert eye roll here--there's no such thing but people) and keep it in the color family without straying too far out of the black box. Or pair them with a feminine floral dress and a leather jacket for an edgy-but-still-girly look.

Mules will take you from day to night, making sure that you always look your best.  They're a shoe style that everyone can wear  and that look amazing with just about everything!  Take it from me - no matter how many pairs you have, there's always room for one (or two) more!



Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.