11.01.2019

Give Us All The Animal Prints...


...and no one gets hurt!


We've all been having a love affair with snake print lately, but these pants take it to a whole new level. In the absolute best way. 

Dress them up, dress them down, sleep in them. They're so comfy and flattering you're never going to want to take them off! 

Did we mention that they have a matching top?




Sure, we're in a Tiger town, but it's also one of the hottest animal prints available this season and you know how much we love us a good midi skirt, especially from Flynn Skye. They work tirelessly on their fits to create the most flattering body-skimming styles that work for any occasion. Check my suitcase anytime I travel and you'll find at least 3 Flynn Skye midi-length dresses or skirts in there and they're always the items I get the most compliments on when I wear them out.



Fitted perfectly in all the right places and just long enough, this pretty little long sleeve mini dress features a chic square neckline and exaggerated sleeves. I don't even remember the last time I wore a mini dress but this one definitely needs to be in my closet ASAP! Worn here with our favorite slouchy boots in black.

Maiden L/S Dress - $165

Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.