7.18.2011

Why Brandy, It's a Pleasure!


New arrivals have been pouring in this week from Free People, LA Made, Brandy & Melville and Pleasure Doing Business plus some pretty new accessories too!

Who says you can't still wear layers during the summer? I love pairing something so long and loose with the fitted Pleasure Doing Business Skirt underneath, especially in this muted palatte. I've found myself being drawn to mixing up whites and ivories with tans and beiges lately. It's surprisingly easy to wear on a variety of skin tones. It's a trend I can't wait to transition into Fall with a pair of boots and colored denim or my highwaisted flared denim!

Fringe on fringe, add crochet and a native bear print on top of our favorite mini skirt ever.

Yum. Despite looking like some sort of bondage (and sometimes feeling like it when you first put it on) Pleasure Doing Business Banded Skirts are both incredibly comfortable and flattering and completely sexy. No matter how many mini skirts I buy, none consistently capture my attention (or everyone else's) like a PDB. They work with most outfits and can be styled so many different ways, I PROMISE! Remember when I said they were really comfortable? They are. The rubber in the skirts warms up with your body heat and just stretches all the right ways--think J Brand skinnies in a skirt!

They kind of make your legs look amazing, too. (and I love these shoes!)

Turquoise “Rock Candy” Ring - $17.50
Sienna Agate Chain Cuff - $21.00
Embroidered Native Cuff - $15.00
Brandy & Melville Bear Fringe Tank - $35.00
LA Made Crochet CarrieVest - $69.00
Pleasure Doing Business 6 Band Skirt - $143.00
Plenty by Tracy Reese Barbara Wedges – now $60.00

Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.