1.17.2014

Layer Away


Why wear one when you can wear a handful?  Yes, there's always a time for a huge statement necklace, but some days I opt for a stack of favorite necklaces around my neck.  There are always two around my neck: my favorite Dogeared Chinese Zodiac Necklace (a gold horse - hopefully this year is my year!) and I just added a monogram necklace in 24k Rose Gold.  I'm not a huge monogram person, so I got the mini monogram and I'm head over heels in love with it!  We're currently stocked up on delicate necklaces in all metal colors from Dogeared, Gorjana, Moon and Lola and Luxe!

From left:
        Luxe Pave Circle Necklace - $36
        Gorjana Zig Zag Necklace - $65

Now it's your turn to mix a little old, a little new and layer it up!
Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.