6.04.2018

Shoe Spotlight: Rebecca Minkoff

Looking at my closet, you could say I've never met a shoe I didn't like. And more often than not, I bypass color, opting instead for the more "sensible" black pair.  Because...you can always wear them with almost everything. 

Recently, Rebecca Minkoff came to my rescue and showed me that color was exactly what I was missing for Summer 18.

 Meet Andree, Candance & Thunder: 


The Andree are on FIRE!  

We can't get enough of these ombre strappy, suede heels!  The  chunky heel is cylindrical and just the right height (3.25 inches to be exact), to make them comfortable for all day wear.  Wear them with a great-fitting cropped jean & your favorite white tee from Joah Brown to make them pop!

Andree Sandal - $165
Available sizes: 7, 7.5


The color!  Those braided straps!  I'm literally in love with them.
The Candance gives a modern twist on a slingback, with double braided straps and a chunky heel.  Pair them with the Free People Berkinette Crochet Top & our fave L'Agence High Line.

Candance Sandal - $165
ONE PAIR LEFT!! SIZE 6.5


Slidin' into summer in the Thunder Slides

Okay, I know(!!), these are black....but technically they're multicolor. Right?! Anyway, the embellishment makes them different than your basic black slides!  Update your pool aesthetic or just your athleisure game with these celestial leather slides.

Thunder Slides - $95
Available sizes: 5, 7, 10
CALL TO ORDER - 573.256.4795
Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.